This world-renowned Russian psychotherapist will tell you how to become a master of your life!
Michail Litvak is a Russian psychologist and psychotherapist in several professional books and study authors. He created the “psychological aikido” theory. Here are 20 useful tips to help you understand life.
1. A well-planned life results in happiness.
2. A stupid man is not interested in knowledge, but in other people’s lives and judgment. A mature, smart man is focused on his own goals.
3. If you live for yourself, you no longer have to prove anything to anyone.
4. Dream of something that is measured to your abilities. If you want to be a famous pop star, but you don’t have a voice or a stage presence, you’re not going to make it.
5. The quickest way to fail is to try to satisfy everyone.
6. People who cannot say good things about themselves cannot say anything good about others.
7. I’d rather choose a good book as a friend than a negative person.
8. Don’t let them categorize you according to your gender. Both men and women can make wise choices and think logically.
9. If someone calls you ungrateful, disconnect the person.
10. As long as you love yourself, other people’s opinions don’t matter.
11. Your greatest enemy is yourself, so if you can overcome your fears, you can be the great winner of life.
12. Rely on your knowledge, not the mercy of others.
13. Success can neutralize any insult or attack.
14. If you want to get something, act, don’t wait for permission.
15. Happiness is in you. Don’t look for it anywhere but yourself.
16. It is easy to talk to a friend, more useful to an enemy.
17. Depression helps you re-estimate your attributes, your human values.
18. If you can’t improve in your own life, it won’t happen in your relationship.
19. If you can work best when you are alone, you are spiritually an adult, mature person.
20. You must share happiness with others. Your friends will love this, and you’ll disarm your enemies.